2016금강자연미술비엔날레 영상전 공모
■ 주제 : “물 Water”
■접수기간 : 2016. 5. 1 - 5. 30
■ 전시기간 : 2016. 8. 10 – 10.16
■ 전시장소 : 공주시 원도심제민천 일대
2. 비디오 작품 파일
-파일은 youtube, vimeo등의 서버에 업로드하여 주소를보내 주기바람, 작품이선정되면 원본파일을 작가별로 요청할예정.
3. 인물사진 (이미지 사이즈는 2mb 이상)
- 작가 개인의 작품을 볼 수 있는 홈페이지 주소
- 혹은 포트폴리오(pdf),비디오 파일은 스틸 사진과 링크된 주소를 기입바람
* 모든 자료는이메일로 접수 바람yatoo@hanmail.net (담당: 허샘이나)
* 접수 확인메일 발송함
-발표: 2016. 6. 30 예정
- 선정된 작품은 2016금강자연미술비엔날레 전시기간 중 공주시 제민천 주변 골목길과 교각에 모니터 박스를 비엔날레 진행부에서 설치하여 전시함.
- 설치여건에 따라 여러 사람의 작품이 한 모니터에 순차적으로 상영될 수 있음.
- 선정된 작품의 스틸 이미지는 2016금강자연미술비엔날레 카탈로그에 작가경력과 함께 수록하고 작가 별로 3부씩 발송함.
■ 주관: (사)한국자연미술가협회-야투
■ 후원: 문화체육관광부, 충청남도, 공주시
* 전시 진행관련 문의: email@example.com (담당:허샘이나/ T. 041-853-8828)
Throughvarious forms of art together with nature, we Geumgang Nature Art Biennale whoaim to look for the aesthetics of human and nature's harmonizing coexistencecontests work pieces described below for the Open Air Video Exhibition that will proceed along with main exhibition.
Themain theme of special video exhibition is water. The work pieces presented willbe displayed during Biennale through beam projector and TV monitor near Gongjucity, Jemin stream where Geumgang Nature Arts Biennale is held. The name ofJemin stream means it is the stream that saves the people. The stream flowsalong the old city center of Gongju city until it meets Geumgang(river). Thealley around Jemin stream is filled with flavor of humane life, and the alleyis filled with delicious restaurants and moody cafes so the young people comeand go a lot.
Wateris the most fundamental factor of nature of earth, and the fundamentalcondition of life. As the visual conceptual object, water not only provideswith inspiration to artists with aesthetics expression, but also it is used asvarious symbol reflecting philosophical definition and the ethical part of ourlives. Furthermore, in this time where due to environmental pollution andglobal warming causing various natural disasters, water is the most importantissue in the question of maintenance of human-being.
Inthis special video exhibition, people will be able to appreciate video workpieces conveying various point of view about water(vapor, ice, rain, dew,river, ocean and more)made by modern artists. I hope water-themed exhibitionwill give people to think about the value of human life and the life of natureand value the precious life.
Guidelines for the open competition of
The Geumgang Nature Art Biennale Video Exhibition
■Subject (Theme): “Water”
■Submission Period :May 1st -30th 2016
■Duration of Exhibition: 10th August - 16th October 2016
■ Exhibition Venue:
- Original downtown and Jemincheon(small river) in Gongju Korea
1. Application form.
2. Video File
(Don’t send us your video file but give us the direct links (ex: youtube, vimeo, etc) where we can see your video file. If you areselected, we will ask you for the original video file.
3. Previous Art Works
- Artists’ website addresses where we can see your previous art works, or portfolio (The portfolio file size should be less than 5 Mb. We do not receive the video file by email. Please give us list of your video works linked on the web page).
* All the documents should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We will reply with a conformation email letter after we receive your application.
■ Selection schedules
- Announcement for selected artists : 30th June 2016
- The selected works will be presented by TV monitor or projector in the Gongju city and Geumgang Nature Art center during the Geumgang Nature Art Biennale 2016 exhibition period. Regarding the condition of the site, several works could be played one after another on a monitor.
- A still photo of selected video work will be included in GNAB 2016 catalogue with artist’s simple CV & a short explanation, and the organization will send a catalog to artists.
- If you need further information, please send email to: email@example.com