페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 2,709   작성일2015-10-05

본문

김순임(한국) ㅣ Kim, Soon-im (Korea)
    크기변환_Kim Soonim003_ The Space64004 IMG_0172.JPG

자리; 스페이스 64 (The Space 64) 
    The Seat ; The Space 64 - Hiki Japan

난 주차장 뒤에 있는 나무 한 그루를 만난다.
    이는 다른 가로수와 흡사하다. 하지만 그 나무는 여기 히키 치유장에 살고 있다. 난 그 나무 아래에 앉아있다. 그리고 나무 뿌리로 흐르는 나무 이야기를 들어 보려 한다.  나무와 나 사이에 있던 돌들을 빼냈다. 뿌리로 흐르는 한 줄기 선이 되었다.  돌벽 옆 한 생명체를 위한 그리고 다른 생명체를 위한 성지가 되었다.  누군가 불을 밝히고 그 자리를 청소하고 나면 그 자리는 다른 이들을 위한 자리가 된다.  난 그 자리에서 곰과 다른 동물 발자국을 보았다. 누군가 자리를 돌보면 그 자리는 쉬기 좋은 자리가 된다. 그리고 아티스트가 그 자리를 떠나면 그 자리는 히키 치유소의 다른 생명체를 위한 자리가 된다. 이제 이 나무는 우리에게 특별한 것이 되었다.

I meet with a tree on behind of parking rot.
    It looks common road tree with the others. But strongly the tree live here in Hiki heal. I’m seating down under the tree. And I try to flow her roots to hear her story. I took stones from between the tree and me and put them out.  It become a line to flowing the roots. In side of stone wall, it became a holy place for a life but also for the other life. Somebody do torching and cleaning the seat and the seat become for the others. I saw many steps of bears and animals on the Seat.  When somebody take care a place, the place become a seat to good to stay, and when the artist leave the seat, the seat become for the other life in Hiki Heal. Now this tree become special to us.

크기변환_Kim Soonim002_IMG_9537.JPG

바람의 자리; 스페이스 61 (The Space 61)
    The Seat of wind ; The Space 61 - Blåvandshuk 2014

Blavandshuk 한 지점을 찾아 보라. 그 지점은 모래로 쌓인 바닷가 백사장의 공허한 공간이 될 수 있다. 이 지점이 존재의 시초이다.
    첫날 난 바람 때문에 공포에 빠졌고 여기서 작업할 생각이 들지 않았다. 하지만 그날 밤 다른 아티스트들, 앤과 함께 비치에 가고 나서 이 지역에 대하여 사랑에 빠지게 되었다. 바람은 너무도 거세고, 난 너무도 작다. 난 아침부터 저녁까지 작업 지점에서 살기 시작했다. 그리고 서서히 바람을 읽을 수 있게 되었다. 바람이 머물 수 있는 공간을 만들고 바람이 그 중심으로 부드러운 모래를 보내주었다. 난 날카로운 조개 껍질들을 치웠다. 자그마한 삶의 감성 자국이 자라난다.
    걸어가면서 아주 작은 돌을 만났다. 이 돌들을 내가 시작한 지점에 가져왔다. 작은 돌탑을 만들어 그 장소를 무섭게 했다.
    난 Blavandshuk에서 바람을 만난다. 그 바람이 ‘예술 작품’으로 불리는 내 작은 삶의 감성 자국이 되었다.
    또 그것은 바람에 없어질 것이다. 마치 우리의 삶처럼.
    많은 관람객들이 내가 가래 작업 할 때 물어본다.
    ‘뭐 하세요?’ ‘왜 하시는 거죠?’ ‘무얼 바라시나요?’ 그리고 내가 알아들을 수 없는 덴마크어나 독일어, 다른 언어로 물어본다.
    하지만 내 대답은 오직 하나다.  ‘예술이요.’

Find a point on Blavandshuk. The Point can be a empty space where is on fields of sea side that filed up sand from sea. This point is a seed of being. First day, I was panic with wind and had no idea to work in this aria. But when I was in the beach at night with other artists and Anne, I felt I will love this aria. Wind is so strong. I am so small.
    I started to live in the point of work from morning to evening. And slowly start to read wind. Made space for wind to stay, Wind brought soft sand to the center. I took sharp shells to out
    A small impression track of life is grown.
    I met small tiny stones in my track. I bring them to the point where I start. Small stone tower made the point sacred.
    I meet with wind in Blavandshuk. It became a small impression track of life called ‘Art Work’. And it will disappear by wind. Just like a life.
    Many spectators ask me when I did the spade work.
    ‘What are you doing?’, ‘Why are you doing this?’, ‘What are you looking for?’ and ask with Danish or German or others what I do not understand. However, the answer is only.  ‘ART’

크기변환_Kim Soonim001_점과결 02IMG_9720.JPG

점과 결; 스페이스 60 (The Space 60)
    A Point & Wave ; The Space 64 - Gongju, South Korea 2014

물이 돌멩이를 만나 운다.
    그 형태와 무게와 힘이, 그 존재가 울림이 되어 흐르다.
    작은 점 돌멩이는 그렇게 퍼진다.
    이 설치에서 ‘점’인 돌멩이는 실제로 그 자리에서 오래 거주한 바위나 나무이다. 이 점은 한 존재의 씨앗이다. 그 자리에 머문 듯하나, 주변 존재 에너지와 만나 반응하며 다른 세계로 퍼져나간다. 머문 듯 움직이고, 그 움직임은 보이지 않게 공간에 퍼진다. 작가는 한 점을 공간에서 찾고, 찾아낸 점을 중심으로 매일 그 주변의 돌만을 최소한으로 움직여서 결을 만든다. 매일 결을 더해가며 확장하되, 다른 곳의 돌을 옮겨오지 않고, 그 곳에 거주한 것으로만 한다.

A stone wave water when they meet.
    The form, the weight, the power, and the being flows water.
    The point, the stone get round like this.
    For this work, the point is stone but it can be a old rock or tree what is stay a place for long time. This point is a seed of being. It looks stay one place but they get round to other world form meeting with other energy around it. Look stay but move. That moving get round to the space unobtrusively. stone, seed, and people are also like this. Artist meet the point from the space. She work from the point every day with stones around point to make wave. Extend waves every day but only by stones around point that live long residence.

Kim, Soon-im (Korea)/The Space 64

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.