페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 258   작성일2022-05-19

본문

a3f6b1b777aab1d09de573b0b1708843_1652939189_9342.PNG

a3f6b1b777aab1d09de573b0b1708843_1652939190_3391.PNG

리롱 파트리스 (프랑스)

Liron Patrice (France)

나무들의 회오리바람 Wooden Chaps' Whirlwind

나는 삶이 무한하지 않다는 것, 모든 것이 허무하다는 것, 우리가 쉽게 깨진다는 것뿐만 아니라 기후 교란의 주범이라는 것을 깨달았다. 자연 재해와 영원할 것 같았던 도시 건축물들의 유한성이 내가 영감을 받는 원천들이다.

본 작품은 구호 자재들(휴대용 나무 판자들)로 벤치와 셸터를 만드는 것이며, 이 판자들을 이용해 인간관계와 사회 맥락에 대한 나의 관심을 강조하는 모듈 인물을 만들어낼 것이다.

I became aware of the impermanence of the life, everything is fleeting, we are fragile, of passage but also actor of a climatic dereglement. Natural disasters and impermanence of the city pertetuel construction site(work), are my sources of inspiration.

The project consists of the creation of a bench and a shelter made by salvaged materials(of hurdy-gurdies wooden boards), these boards will be used to create a module character who will be repeated and who underlines my interest for the human relations and the social contexts. To create a bench and a shape tourbillonante of characters which reassures, the wooden men(people) aware(conscious) of the climatic dereglement are the new actors incontounables who protegent reassure and act for the of being good(property).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.