[ 2013 ] Grazyna Szymała-Wołynska – Poland / TWO POLES

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자   조회Hit 2,751   작성일2014-11-05

본문

1.jpg

그라즈나 스지마라 볼리스카폴란드

/ Grażyna Szymała-Wołyńska – Poland

두 기둥

이 작품은 세 가지 요소로 구성되어 있다. 두 그루의 쓰러진 고목과 이제 막 자라기 시작한 어린 나무(거대하게 조각된 고리 안에 위치시킨다)가 그것이다. 두 그루의 죽은나무들은 밑동이 잘리거나 뿌리째 뽑혀 어린 나무의 양 쪽에 수평으로 놓여져 있다. 그 중 하나는 푸른 색으로 다른 하나는 노란색으로 채색된다. 그들은 서로 반대 방향을 가리키는 두 기둥처럼 보인다.  하지만 자연의 법칙에 따라 그 기둥들은 서로에게 이끌린다. 나무는 죽어서도 뿌리나 나뭇가지, 씨앗 등 다시 나름의 삶을 시작할 수 있는 무언가를 남긴다. 누워 있는 두 나무들 사이에 나는 나무로 만든 커다란 고리를 놓아 그 안에 어린 나무를 심었다. 그 어린 나무는 빛을 향해 계속해서 수직으로 성장한다.

고리의 양쪽에 놓인 나무들은 어린 나무의 운명, 미래, 그 수직 상태가 결국 수평 상태가 될 것이라는 사실을 상기시킨다. 내가 사용한 두 가지 색상 파란색과 노란색을 섞으면 초록색이 된다. 그 두 기둥은 서로 영향을 주고 받으며 새 생명의 존재 가능성을 제시한다. 

TWO POLES

The artwork consists of three elements: two horizontal “dead” trees and one alive that just started to grow (which is placed in a huge sculpted ring). Two „dead” trees, which have been cut down, broken, or uprooted are situated horizontally on the two opposite sides of the young tree. One of those horizontally lying trees is painted in blue, the other in yellow. They are like two poles but singed differently. However, they attract each other on the principles of nature. A tree, even if it falls, it always leaves something behind: roots, branches, seeds, etc, which start to life their own lives. Between those two lying trees I introduce a huge ring sculptured in wood, in which I place a young tree, which continuously tries to get to the light, it grows vertically.

The trees on both sides of the ring remind about future, destiny of the young tree and how the vertical becomes the horizontal in the end. The two colors I use: blue and yellow, when mixed together give green. The poles impact and affect each other and offer the possibility of an existence of a new life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.