[ 2019 ] 김달훈 Kim Dalhoon - 한국 Korea

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 240   작성일2022-05-13

본문

161a4fd9961863d081e76d29dcc765d0_1652432409_3664.PNG

김달훈 - 한국 

Kim Dalhoon - Korea

기억을 따라가다 Follow One’s Memory

우리는 현재 수많은 지식과 정보를 손쉽게 접할 수 있게 되었다. 그로 인해 문제가 생기기도 하며, 갈등도 생기기도 한다. 어렸을 때는 몰랐던 것들이 현재 나의 고민과 걱정거리가 되기도 한다. 머리가 점점 커질수록 문제들이 생기며, 모든 결정에는 그에 따른 결과가 따른다.

아버지는 시골에서 자랐다. 아버지는 나에게 어렸을 때 이야기를 종종 하시며 도시보다 시골이 그립다고 하신다. 내 또래에 자란 나의 친구들은 스마트폰을 들여다보며 살았다. 어쩌면 그로 인해 아버지가 그리워하던 것들을 놓친 것 같다.

이 작품은 순수했던 때로 돌아가고 싶은 정보화 시대의 사람을 표현했다. 우리는 프레임 속 화면에 너무 많은 시간을 뺏겼다. 눈앞에 소중한 사람들을 두고 스마트폰을 들여다보는 것 같은 우리의 모습처럼 말이다. 하지만 개개인 순수함을 기억하던 때가 있다. 사람들이 주위를 둘러보고 놓치고 있던 아름다운 순간순간을 놓치지 않았으면 한다.

Currently, we can easily obtain numerous knowledge and information, which could cause problems and conflicts sometimes. The stuffs that I did not know when young, could become a concern and worry now. As I get older, more problems occur, and every decision is followed by its results.

My father was growing in a rural area. When he talks about his childhood to me, he says that he misses his life in the rural area. Most of my friends have always used smartphone since they were young. This might be the reason why we missed what my father longed for.

This work expressed a human of information age, who likes to go back to the time of purity. We have lost too many hours because of a screen in the frame, just like our looks who are looking in smartphone without paying attention to precious people in front of us. However, each individual’s purity was remembered in the past. I hope that people look around their surroundings without missing every moment of beauty.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.