profile_image
    작성자 관리자
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 3,842회   작성일Date 14-11-10 10:52

본문

e0edfdf4f2af5f03570a1d449292bac2.jpg

71a19528b7b7f82391bc147a749043e3.jpg

<concept of each artist>

미레일 플피어스 Mireille Fulpius (France)

_어시스턴트(assistant): 실비 부르시 Sylvie Bourcy (France)

Title : Endless line

Materials : Bamboo

In a circular and fluid movement, a ladder extracted out of bamboo draws an endless path through the branches of a tree.

제목 : <끝없는 선>

재료 : 대나무

둥글고 유동적인 특성을 가진 대나무에서 추출된 사다리가 나뭇가지들 사이를 통과하며 끝없는 길을 만든다.

--------------------------

사우리어스 바리어스 Saulius Valius (Lithuania)

어시스턴트(assistant): 도나타스 메스카우스카스 Donatas Mešauskas (Lithuania)

Title : Bells quartet (Site specific sound installation)

Materials : Bamboo, keyboard, radio transmitters, solar panels, bells

Size : approx. 4m high

With this work, I wish to offer people a chance to transform solar energy into the energy of sound through the ringing of bells. The sound of bells have been used for centuries to inform people about celebration, fire, victory, approaching enemies, and the time to pray. I hope the sound of ringing bells in Wongol will always bring good news. I also hope that my work will connect the strong spirit of the past through the sound of ringing bells, with the beauty of preserved Korean nature and the achievements of modern technology-- creating a new and unexpected space for people to rediscover the joy of freedom and playful creativity.

제목 : <종들의 콰르텟>

재료 : 대나무, 건반, 라디오 전송기, 태양열 전지판, 종

크기 : 높이 약 4m

나는 이 작품에서 태양열 에너지가 소리에너지로 변형되는 것을 보여주고자 한다. 종소리는 수세기에 걸쳐 기념일이나 화재, 승리나 적의 침입, 혹은 기도할 시간을 알리는 역할을 해왔다. 나는 원골의 종소리가 항상 희소식만을 가져오기를 기원한다. 또한 나는 이 작품의 종소리가 강렬한 과거의 정신과 한국의 첨단기술의 성취, 그리고 아름다운 한국의 자연을 잇는 통로가 되기를 바란다. 이 작품은 관람객들이 자유로움과 창의력의 기쁨을 발견할 수 있도록 새롭고 진기한 공간을 선사할 것이다.

-------------------------

아니쉔 메이어 Annechien Meier (Netherlands)

Title : Laboratory of Microclimates

One hundred microclimates around Wongol

Materials : Photographs and multimedia

Size : 210 x 300 cm

The Laboratory of Microclimates bringsto peoples' attention their social and ecological surroundings. A microclimate can be a very small protected garden next to a building, or a puddle of water between river stones where plants grow, or even something as large as the agricultural climate in Wongol, which is nestled between the hills. For the YATOO Nature Art House I will present images of different microclimates in Wongol and the surrounding area. During my first walk into the village, I found many different examples of microclimates along the riverside and even next to people's homes. This series of images present a microclimate diary of Wongol and it’s surroundings.

제목 : <미세기후의 실험실_원골의 100개의 미세기후>

재료 : 사진, 멀티미디어

크기 : 210 x 300 cm

나는 <미세기후(微細氣候) 의 실험실>을 통해 우리를 둘러싼 사회적, 생태적 환경과 마주하게 하고자 한다. 미세기후는 빌딩 옆 아주 자그마한 정원일 수도 있고, 풀들이 자라고 있는 작은 웅덩이일 수도 있다. 혹은 골짜기 사이에 위치한 원골의 농업환경과 같이 좀더 큰 규모의 것일 수 있다. 나는 원골 자연미술의 집을 위해 원골 미세기후들의 다양한 이미지들과 갤러리 주변의 이미지들을 제시하고 싶다. 원골마을을 돌아본 첫날, 마을사람들의 집 옆에서, 물가에서, 나는 다양한 미세기후들의 사례들을 발견했다. 전시될 이미지들은 원골 미세기후의 매일의 기록과 그 주위환경에 대한 것이다.

----------------------------------

올가 침스카 Olga Ziemska (USA)

Title : Strata

Materials : Bamboo, clay soil, native grass seeds

Size : 176 cm x 92 cm x 95 cm

Stratais inspired by a recurring theme in my work that considers the 'body as landscape'. This piece reveals the geological similarities between the earths' process of layering and that of the human body by making connections between nature and the human body to reveal the similarities between their make-up and function. In the layering of life there is an accumulation and also an erosion that occurs to a natural form whether it be a mountain or the human body or that of an individuals life experiences, memories, physical or cultural history. Strata is constructed in such a way to show this layering and also the cyclical nature of life. Showing that all of life's processes go through this type of movement.

제목 : <지층>

재료 : 대나무, 진흙, 원골의 목초종자

크기 : 176 cm x 92 cm x 95 cm

<지층>은 ‘풍경으로서의 몸’을 생각하는 나의 일련의 작품 주제와 연결된 작품이다. <지층>은 자연과 인간 신체를 관련지어 이들의 구성과 기능에 있어서의 유사성을 발견하면서, 계속해서 층을 쌓아가는 지구와 인간신체의 사이의 지질학적 유사성을 드러낸다. 생명의 층이 점점 쌓이는 동안 단지 축적뿐 아니라 퇴적 또한 발생한다. 퇴적은 산이나 인간의 몸, 개개인의 삶의 경험이나 기억, 물리적 혹은 문화적 역사를 통해 이루어지며 이를 통해 자연적인 형태가 드러난다. 지층이 구축되는 방식은 이러한 층의 생성뿐 아니라 삶의 순환적인 본성 또한 보여준다. 생명의 진행과정을 보여주는 것은 이러한 류의 움직임을 통과해가는 것이다.

--------------------------------------

우시오 사쿠사베 Ushio Sakusabe (Japan)

Title : Heavy Stone- Gravitation 2012

Materials : Stone, Iron plate, Stainless steel wire rope

Size : 80cm x 120cm x 7cm

The theme of my artwork is "The Laws of Nature". Gravity is one all-encompassing energy. All things on earth need gravity to exist. My artwork visualizes the existence of invisible gravitation, while at the same time obeying these laws of gravity.

제목 : <무거운 돌-중력 2012>

재료 : 자연석, 철판, 스테인레스 와이어로프

크기 : 3m x 40m x 3m

나의 작업의 주제는 ‘자연의 법칙’이다. 중력은 하나의 에너지로서 지구상의 모든 것들이 존재하는데 필요한 요소 중의 하나이다. 나는 보이지 않는 중력의 법칙이 존재함을 작품을 통해 드러내고자 한다. 20개의 돌들은 연못의 표면과 평행을 이루도록 설치된다.

-----------------------------

시게티 종고르 Szigeti Csongor (Hungary)

Title : Fractal Wind

Materials : Stainless steel

Size : 480cm x 300cm x 750cm

Fractal Windis a kinetic sculpture driven by the wind. This work is part of an experimental series, titled Fragmented Wind, which attempts to visualize the nature of wind in different ways. This artwork is made of five different sizes of propellers, which range in size from 10cm to 300cm in diameter. Together there are 341 pieces of propellers that create a symmetrical fractal structure and organic motion. The mirrored stainless surface of these propellers allows for a dynamic play of light reflections.

제목 : <프렉탈 바람>

재료 : 스테인레스 스틸

크기 : 480 x 300x 750cm

< 프렉탈 바람 Fractal Wind >는 바람에 의해 움직이는 조각이다. 314개의 조각으로 이루어진 이 작품은, 직경 10cm에서 300cm에 이르는 프로펠러들로 구성되어 있으며, 유기적으로 움직이는 대칭적인 프렉탈 구조로 제작되었다. 이 작품은 바람의 본성을 다양하고 구체적인 방법으로 시각화하려는 실험적인 <파편화된 바람Fragmented Wind >시리즈의 일부이다. 거울같은 스테인레스 표면위로 빛이 역동적으로 움직이며 반사된다.

------------------------------

강희준 Kang Hee-joon (South Korea)

Title : The Tree of Wishes

Materials : Wood

Size : 4.5m

A tree of tenacious life is located in the corner of the lawn at YATOO Nature Art House. The lower part of this work resembles entangled roots that have been cut and reassembled. Nourished through these roots, the tree above grows thick leaves, beautiful flowers, and plump fruits.

제목 : <염원(念願)의 나무>

재료 : 나무

크기 : 4.5m

나는 자연미술의 집 잔디밭 한 공간에 끈질긴 생명력을 지닌 한 그루의 나무를 표현 해 본다. 작품의 하단은 나뭇가지를 이용하여 깎고 조립을 해 마치 얽히고 설킨 뿌리처럼 만들었다. 그 뿌리들로부터 많은 영양분을 공급받은 나무는 점점 자라, 잎이 무성해지고 아름다운 꽃을 피우며 마침내 크고 탐스런 열매들을 많이 맺게 될 것이다.